The Charlotte Clerk's Office; a year in review
When I ran for Charlotte County clerk of court in 2016, I promised to immediately construct and implement office improvements which would make the Clerk’s Office
more user-friendly for local citizens while at the same time saving money for our local taxpayers. Since taking office in January 2017, I have worked tirelessly
to fulfill these promises. I am proud to report the following new programs and efficiencies in our office.
- State of the art Jury Management System with easy kiosk checking, mobile app and website, same day pay program.
- Enabled free copies of Official Records recorded documents without watermarks.
- Reduced the budget 1.9 percent again rising health care cost of 5 percent.
- Over 4.9 million earned on investments. This is 1.3 million more than the previous year.
- Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association.
See the full article here