Home > Frequently Asked Questions > Juvenile

Faq Menu


How do I file a motion to reopen my case?
Select the 20th Judicial Circuit from the Related Links section . Click on Charlotte from the menu on top. Click Civil Case Management, then Juvenile on left side of screen. Click on Charlotte County Dependency Instructions.